Office Phone Systems Long Island
Many leading organizations are actively making use of communication technologies like PBX or Private Branch Exchange which helps their employees and members of the business network to access outside lines, helping them to make calls outside the network. The technology has also made it easier for employees within an organization to connect with each other using easy-to-remember three or four-digit extensions. Business of any size will have considerable benefits of cheaper calls when making a call within a network. This eliminates the requirement to set up an external landline phone on every desk of the office. For a communication channel to be effective it needs to be up-to-date to meet all the needs of the business. The most updated communication channels available in the market includes like Asterisk, FREE pbx, Elastix, PIAF, Trixbox Support Long Island, Telephone System Installation Long Island and VoIP Long Island. Here we will show you some of the reasons why Alpha Computer Group recommends you to upgrade your business telephone system to Hosted SIP PBX technology. Alpha Computer Group uses only Cisco, Asterisk, Mitel, NEC, Avaya, Elastix, Free PBX, Grandstream, Snom, VoIP Phones and VoIP Certified technicians with more than 10 years experience and they are experts at installing and maintaining business telephone systems on Long Island and surrounding areas. Alpha Computer Group sales professionals are up-to-date and highly skilled at recommending and providing Long Island business telephone system clients with technical assistance and Long Island business telephone system advice for well over a decade. In that time, Alpha Computer Group has gained a reputation among VoIP Long Island clients as the “go to” company for expertise in sales of business telephone systems in Long Island, installation of business telephone systems on Long Island, upgrades to business telephone systems on Long Island, as well as maintenance and service. Our website is visited by hundreds of business telephone systems Long Island information requests every day. Enterprises of all sizes depend on Long Island Business Phone Systems for unified communications that improve efficiency, collaboration, customer service and ultimately competitiveness. Unified Communications simplify the proliferation of technologies that businesses deal with every day. Our people-centric solutions integrate voice, video, data and cloud, enabling users to communicate and collaborate in real time, in the mode best suited to each interaction. Give us a call today at (877) 608-8647 and speak with one of our business telephone systems experts in the Long Island area.
Phone Systems for Small Business Long Island
Is your business looking to cut costs on your PBX phone system?
Would you like to compare business phone system prices from phone dealers in New York City, Long Island?
Are you adding or replacing a business VOIP or business phone service in New York City, Long Island?
We can save you tons of time and money! Submit a request to compare business phone prices.
Business Phone Prices New York City, Long Island
Searching for a new business phone solution in New York City, Long Island?
Would you like to compare business VOIP phone prices and options?
Looking to save money on PBX phone systems?
We can help you! Submit a request and we will send you office telephone prices today! We offer pricing for these systems:
- VOIP Phone System Long Island
- IP Phone Long Island
- Office Telephone Systems Long Island
- Business VOIP Long Island
- Business Phone Service Long Island
- Small Business Telephone Systems Long Island
- VOIP Phone Service Long Island
- Telephone Systems for Small Business Long Island
- IP PBX Long Island
- IP Phone Systems Long Island
- Office Telephone Long Island
Office Phone Prices New York City, Long Island
Would you like to compare business telephone pricing from providers in New York City, Long Island?
Searching for a small business phone system that fits your budget?
When you submit your request, our office phone system providers in New York City, Long Island will send you no-obligation prices to review. Only choose one if it meets your needs and budget! We can help you with these small business telephone services in New York City, Long Island:
- Phone Systems for Small Business Long Island
- Small Business Phone System Long Island
- Business Telephone Systems Long Island
- PBX Long Island
- PBX System Long Island
- Phone Systems for Businesses Long Island
- Small Office Phone Systems Long Island
- Business Telephone Long Island
- IP Phone Service Long Island
- VOIP Systems Long Island
Small Business Phone Prices New York City, Long Island
Compare PBX phone and office phone pricing here! We can quickly send you pricing for all major phone manufacturers and brands. We have small business phone systems in New York City, Long Island that are standing by to send you free office phone prices. We can also send you costs for these business phone systems:
- VOIP Prices Long Island
- Phone System Prices Long Island
- Business Phone System Prices Long Island
- Telephone System Prices Long Island
- Office Phone Prices Long Island
- Business Phone Prices Long Island
- VOIP Phone Prices Long Island
Business Phone Service New York City, Long Island
Do you have an aging phone system in Long Island that is full of issues? At Alpha Computer Group we offer both cloud and traditional business communication systems and can help you replace that aged out and broken down phone system with the appropriate technology that can cover your business needs and take you to the next level. We are a Long Island owned and operated business since 2004, which provides on-site installation, service, and support. We come to you with our 30 years of experience and with a staff of highly trained, certified, and experienced technicians that can simplify and integrate your business communications, data and networking technology and guarantee the most out of your new system and provide you with continued support in the future that will help you establish a competitive edge, improve your efficiency and maximize your profits.
Our broad base of quality phone carriers allows us to provide and implement telecom solutions in Long Island that will fully meet your demands.
We offer full installation services for all types of business communications systems, including:
• VoIP (Voice over IP) & Digital Phone Systems
• Hosted PBX & SIP Trunks
• High-Speed Internet Service
• Wi-Fi Systems
• Synchronized Clock Systems
• DirecTV™ Systems
• Asterisk PBX/FreePBX/Elastix PBX
• Paging Systems
• Music Systems
• Projectors & White Boards
• Voice & Data Cabling
We strive to strengthen our position as the premier provider of business telecommunication technology in Long Island by helping one business at a time. We are dedicated to becoming long-term partners with you by understanding your business goals and linking our skills and resources to your needs. Our phones are always available, we are a timely and reliable company and we pride ourselves in the fact that we understand that every customer is different and whether you’re looking for a one line system or one with more than one hundred lines, our knowledgeable staff can address any of your questions and concerns and will assist you with any of your communication needs. We also offer a complete and thorough on-site consultation at no charge so we can accurately evaluate your needs and develop your perfect solution. Whether you’re moving your office to a new building or want to completely re-tool your system from the ground floor up, we have just what your business communication system needs.
Phone Systems for Small Business Long Island
In addition to excellent installations, we offer on-site training for the systems we install, so your staff will know all about the functionality of their new hardware. Financing options are available for those who qualify, and we offer warranties for the systems we install. Take advantage of our 24/7/365 live support at no additional cost.
• Cabling: A critical part in any communications and network infrastructure, without proper cabling a healthy communications environment is impossible. Bad cabling can hinder your internet speed, give you a spotty connectivity and packet loss. Our professionals will design and install a sturdy system that will avoid you costly re-cabling.
• Hosted PBX: their advantage consists in the fact that they furnish advanced telephone system features as a service over the internet.
VOIP: With VoIP, your business will achieve both reduced operational costs for your phone system service, and also enjoy much more flexibility when it comes to modifying your phone system service. And with unified communications, your business will save money even further, so that valuable dollars can be better re-allocated to more revenue-driving business needs. Some of the VoIP business advantages can include:
• Bandwidth efficiency – What this means is that with VoIP, you can actually fit more information into your telecom system. This includes phone calls, as well as other data streams with your service.
• Unified Communications Capability – With VoIP service, not only can you transmit voice over your phone system, but you can also transmit video (i.e. video conferencing), faxes, e-mail, voice-messaging VoIP service, and more.
• Cheaper phone extensions than PBX or Key Systems
• Cheaper, and easier maintenance service than non- VoIP systems
• Cheaper, and easier system upgrades and modifications service than non- VoIP service.
VoIP Phone Systems Long Island
Are you looking for into getting Voice over IP system in Long Island? Voice over IP (VoIP) is a relatively new type of small business phone system that works on your internet connection instead of traditional phone lines. There are many advantages to VoIP over traditional small business phone systems including:
• VoIP phone service
• A Versatile business VoIP phone system, designed for Small Business
• Flexible VoIP plans for Small Business
• Money-back guarantees, for all businesses
• High Competition between Small Business VoIP Providers
Business Phone System Features
Business VoIP and PBX Systems generally provide some or all of the following features:
· Call Forwarding And Internal Transferring
· Conference Calling
· Office Intercom
Business VoIP systems have several features that are not available with traditional PBX phone systems including:
• Mobility: (Great for sales people and traveling professionals) The ability to use your smartphone as an extension of the office phone system, including the ability to have business calls automatically directed to your cell phone and make outbound calls from your smartphone as your office number.
• Portability: The ability to use any computer or office phone, as your personal extension.
• Flexibility: The ability to redesign your phone system (how calls are routed and handled) on the fly by simply logging into your VoIP provider’s dashboard.
• Just Cool: Having voicemails sent to your email as text messages, find me/follow-me which rings your mobile and home phones as well, video calling, integration with third party applications like CRM, and an e-fax.
VoIP technology has advanced to the point that it’s no longer merely an alternative to landlines. A VoIP system can provide a business features they were never able to achieve with a landline, while also saving money and improving productivity. Alpha Computer Group Long Island can help you with the daunting task of setting up a small business VoIP system in Long Island. But first we recommend you to consider some of the following things:
What is your current network capacity: can it handle the increase in data?
Can it sustain network flow?
Do you have the proper LAN (local area network) setup for VoIP?
Without a network, you won’t have the infrastructure to use VoIP services. Have your network administrators give your network a check-up or call the Alpha Computer Group office so we can check this important requirement off the list. Can your bandwidth handle it? Know the bandwidth available to your small businesses. Each and every business has its own internet needs and requirements. Before you switch to VoIP, you need to make sure your current connection can handle VoIP service alongside your current internet use.
What are your company’s calling habits?
How much international calling and long distance do you do?
What type of plan do you need?
Do intensive research to find the best VoIP plan for your business. Or Alpha Computer Group of Long Island can help you determine what kind of phone system can work for your business. What features do you need in your equipment? Once we determine your appropriate features and services we can find the right fit for you. At Alpha Computer Group Long Island we are proud to offer some of the best phone systems in Long Island but we are equally happy to help you out with a thorough on-site consultation so we can help you find your perfect solution. So either you’re moving to a new building or want a completely new system give us a call today.
Phone Systems Long Island
How to choose a Phone system for your business?
There is no doubt that your business’s phone system is the backbone that provides a direct line to customers, key contacts and suppliers. This is why the telephone system is most often than not the first equipment bought. With so many different options, the constant digital technology evolution and the flexibility in some phone systems, Alpha Computer Group of Long Island can find the perfect choice for your business and its impending growth.
Where to start?
Consider the features available in the market: hold, transfer, redial, intercom and conferencing. Many special features are also available: music-on-hold, voicemail, automated attendant, paging, hands free operation and call restrictions. Some additional features might help improve business productivity by making it easier for you to do business with your customers. For instance, remote location features allow employees in separate locations to call each other using internal extensions. Newer features offered by many business phone systems include find me/follow me (which routes calls among a list of numbers until it is answered or is sent to voice mail), interactive voice response, shared message boxes, unified messaging and more.
You should also consider factors such as:
• How many lines will you need?
• How easy is it to use?
• How fast is your business growing?
• What other equipment do you plan to use?
• What features do you really need? (keep it user friendly)
• Can this system be expanded easily as your needs change?
• How many handsets and locations will you need?
• What will the power requirements be?
• Will they work in case of a power outage?
We can help you understand your options, Our Long Island phone support technicians can assist you with systems issues, training, remote changes, technical support, and configuration changes to name a few. We offer free consultations and competitive rates for IP Phone Systems. Alpha Computer Group is here to handle all of your technology needs – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us today @ (877) 608-8647.