Alpha Computer Group is a structured data and network cabling installer based on Long Island. We design and implement, budget friendly, voice and data systems around your present and future needs. We have been providing reliable Voice and Data Cabling services in the Long Island area for over 10 years. We provide state-of-the-art equipment, the latest technology, experienced technicians and customizable data-networking business solutions. Whether you require one line or a thousand lines, we will offer high quality service and on time results with the best prices for the market. Alpha Computer Group has a team of skilled experts that can fulfill all aspects of network engineering ranging from system design and construction to staff augmentation. We will ensure quality control throughout the process and strive to exceed your expectations each step of the way. Alpha Computer Group is a full-service communications cabling contractor located in Long Island, NY. We utilize existing and emerging technologies for voice, data and video applications. Alpha Computer Group combines superior workmanship with high quality, cost-effective products to design and implement cabling systems that deliver reliability and performance. Our highly trained engineers, project managers and industry-trained technicians take responsibility to assure our customers are delivered the highest quality premise wiring network installation to current specifications. We regularly attend training courses to keep ahead of the rapid changes in networking technology. Our team is qualified and approved to install systems to manufacturers’ warranted specifications. Alpha Computer Group services all of Long Island, Including Nassau County and Suffolk County New York. We are a Long Island Structured Cabling Contractor, Long Island Data Telephone System Installers, and Long Island OSP Cabling Contractor services. Our technicians are BICSI certified installers fully versed in data communications, gigabit Ethernet-LAN/WAN network integration, fiber optic distribution designs and installations for a wide range of fiber optic network applications. Our customer service department, systems engineers, contracts coordinator and technical support staff have an in-depth knowledge of the telecommunications industry. We work closely with our customers to develop and deliver innovative solutions for the most challenging, business critical requirements.
We install many types of cabling for your voice and data solutions including Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Fiber Optics. With all our cable installations, we also do wire management and patch panel termination. All of our cabling services are certified and has a 25 year factory backed system warranty.
As your full service voice and data cabling company, we also specialize with Audio and Video cabling as well as the sales of equipment. We offer office audio and video distribution.
At Alpha Computer Group, we use some of the highest quality materials on our jobs. We use some of the most respected brands in the industry including Mohawk, Hubbel, Leviton, Belden, Superior Essex, Commscope, Panduit and NORDX/CDT.
Is your office a cabling nightmare? Alpha Computer Group can help.
Our wiring technicians take great pride in their work. We have already earned a reputation as “the one to call” when you want the job done right the first time, on time, and at a fair price. Alpha Computer Group is an expert in all aspects of fiber optic cabling. From 6 strand single mode all the way up to 24 strand multi-mode, We have the infrastructure and the teamwork to engineer and deploy fiber optic communications in buildings of every size.
We Specialize in:
* Network Cabling
* Phone System Cabling
* Ethernet Cabling
* Optical Fiber Cabling
* New Cabling Installing
* Existing Cabling Upgrades
* And much more!
The installation of today’s sophisticated cabling system is vital to the success of any network system. Cabling systems carry the lifeblood of your organization – information. The installation, material, quality of cable and testing procedures are all much more critical with today’s bandwidth requirements. The reason for this is that networks today are designed to carry large amounts of information at incredible speeds.
* Full AutoCAD Support and Design
* Qualified installations meet aggressive “fast track” construction schedules.
* RCDD Certified Engineers – RCDD established its credential programs to provide a level of assurance to the industry and to consumers that an individual has knowledge in a designated area of information technology systems (ITS) concept and design. RCDD professional
* designations are valued internationally and are recognized throughout the ITS industry
* Free cable removal included with signed contract
* Leasing options available upon request
Types of Cable:
* General purpose cables are used for horizontal runs and general purpose applications.
* Riser Cables are used for vertical runs between floors and in vertical cable raceways. Riser cables are more flame resistant than general purpose cables to prevent the spread of fire between floors.
* Plenum cables are used in environmental air spaces. An environmental air space is anywhere that environmental air for the building passes. Plenum cables are more flame resistant and produce less toxic smoke than riser rated cables when they burn.
Fiber Optic Communication offers advantages over electrical transmission mediums, and has largely replaced copper wire in today’s world of high-speed data networks. Compared to copper, fiber has a lower overall maintenance cost and an extended life of 35 years. Unlike copper, fiber signals are not affected by electrical noise and are exempt from FCC-mandated sweeps.
Alpha Computer Group provides the following services supporting the design and installation of fiber systems:
* Fiber optic installation & termination
* Fiber optic cable splicing
* Full scope design and maintenance for fiber cabling
* Conduit rodding, cleaning, and cable pulling
Business applications include:
Alpha Computer Group provides a cost-effective installation with certifications backed by the industry’s leading manufacturers to assure 100% TIA/EIA 568 wiring standards compliance and performance.
Data Center Cabling Long Island | Data Center Architects Long Island
A data center can occupy one room of a building, one or more floors, or an entire building. Alpha Computer Group performs a vigorous business assessment to determine the scope of your upcoming project.
This assessment takes several factors into account:
* Structured Cable Design and Implementation
* Server Rack placement, Cable Management and Seismic Bracing
* HVAC Load calculations, Air Return configurations and environmental monitoring
* Electrical Requirements, including UPS configuration
* Access to MPOE and Circuit Delivery
* Access Flooring (Raised Flooring), Modular Wiring and Air Delivery products
* Security including: Card Access and Surveillance Systems
Ceiling speakers are for much more than background music. Being heard is critical in countless situations requiring mass notification, from natural disasters to other emergencies. It’s essential to be heard when there isn’t a moment to lose.
Business applications include:
* Public Address, Mass Notification and Intercom
* Flexible management of paging and intercom communications locally, regionally or nationally using LAN or WAN
* Scalable to thousands of end-points, one end-point at a time
* Speakers are POE compatible
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
* Long Island Data Network Cabling Installation (Ethernet cabling) using Cat 5, Cat5e, and Cat 6 cable installation
* Voice / Telephone Wiring & Cabling Installation
* Structured Cabling Design & Implementation
* Fiber Optic installation in Long Island and surrounding areas
* Business phone systems
* VoIP Phone Systems
* Data Wiring & Network Installation
* Long Island WiFi / Wireless Network Installation | WLAN Networking Setup | Access Point Installer
* Long Island Security Camera Installation (CCTV, IP Security Cameras, Wireless Cameras, & Video Surveillance Install)
* Alarm System Cabling & Installation
* Audio / Video Cabling & Wiring for Long Island and surrounding areas
* Line of Sight Solutions
* Wireless Networking
* Building to Building Bridging
Alpha Computer Group offers complete solutions for data and voice structured wiring / cabling systems!
* Copper and Fiber Network Design and Installation: Cat 3, 5e, 6 – we do it all!
* Cable & Wire Installations for Phone Systems, Security Systems, Alarm Systems, etc.
* Coaxial Cable Installation
* Network Cable Testing and Certification
* Cabling Maintenance and Documentation
* System Re-Location
Facilities design and installation:
* Telephone, Computer, Fiber Optic and Television Cabling Infrastructure
* Server Room, MDF (main distribution frame), IDF (intermediate distribution frame) Build-out
* Fiber Optic Backbone
* Cable Tray, Ladder Rack and Equipment Rack Installation
* Aerial & Underground Cabling
* Overhead Paging Installations
* Telecommunication Closet “Cleanup”
* Building and Campus Backbone “Cleanup”
* Documentation and Testing
We use the highest quality cables, hardware, and the latest networking technologies, so that your wiring system is expandable, manageable, and organized.
Since 2004, many of Long Island’s best companies and non profit organizations have trusted Alpha Computer Group for their IT Support and cabling needs. Contact us Today to discuss your project @ (877) 608-8647.
IT Services Long Island:
* On-Demand Services / Consulting
* IT Consulting
* Cloud & Hosting Services
* Project Management
* Business Continuity Planning
* Application Development & Custom Reporting
* IT Solutions for Law Firms
Network cabling for maximum voice and data connectivity
Wiring your business for phones and computers isn’t as simple as it used to be. Many traditional phone systems are being replaced with web-based VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) systems, which increase the number of simultaneously available phone lines at a fraction of the cost. Computer use has migrated from local networks toward more web-based applications and storage options, so dependable, high-speed structured data connections are crucial. But to obtain the best sound and data quality, the right type of network cabling and connecting equipment must be used. Alpha Computer Group can help design a voice and data system around your present and future needs, and can keep it within your operating budget.
There are many different kinds of data and voice cabling options. What type is right for your business? This answer depends on your anticipated data requirements (speed and volume), cabling distance, and your budget. Category 5e, or Cat5e has been the standard for years. Cat 6 is newer and was developed to accommodate the latest, higher-speed equipment. Fiber Optic cable is capable of carrying many times more information than copper cable at much faster speeds and can transmit for much longer distances without signal loss or interference.
* Project Consultation & On-Site Visits
* CAT6, CAT7, RG6, RG59 & Fiber-Optic Cable Installations
* Network Cabling / Network Installations
* Phone System Installations / Wiring
* Wireless Networks & Access name Points
* Data Cabling with Fluke Certification
* Emergency Network Troubleshooting
* Network Room Cleanup
* Abandoned Cable Removal
* Network Hardware
* Relay Rack & Server Cabinet Installations
* Network Cabinets
* Network Parts and Accessories
* Cable Trays and Ladder Racks
* Cable Management Systems
Which type of cabling is right for your business depends on your specific type of business, your current volume requirements and projected future expansion plans, as well as your available budget. Let Alpha Computer Group design the cabling system that is affordable and strategically right for your business. Give us a call at: (877) 608-8647.